is available to fit your budget with rental prices approximately €125 – €250 per month. We will collect you from the airport and take you to your accommodation (no charge). Food cost has been estimated at €70 – €100 per month with lots of locally sourced fresh produce available.
There is a good public transport system with buses running regularly to the college in the city centre, which is also a short walk or cycle ride.
The internet is available at €5 per month.
This college has links to other hospitals across Europe including Germany, giving many opportunities for placements and work post-graduation. You may also apply to enter the UK and work at Level 5 or continue with a top-up course for a Level 6 qualification.
This excellent medical college is located in the city of Neamt with its own hospital where students will gain practical experience alongside their studies. This college is placed in beautiful surroundings welcoming students from around the globe.
Job Whilst Studying
We will help you find employment in this area, which is an impressive tourist attraction. We have partnered with local businesses within the care and catering industries. There are both part-time and full-time positions available depending on your available hours. The wages are based on an hourly rate of €2.50 with some employers offering meals, free accommodation or 50% reduction on rent.
- Check that your current qualifications meet the college standard (no charge). Your agent will have this information.
- There are no limitations on age or education gaps.
- You will need at least one year remaining on your current passport.
- Medical/travel insurance for the entire duration of the requested stay will be required.
- Proof of the total 2 years payment of €6,800 will be required before applications are submitted.
- Receiving „Conditional Offer” from the college.
- Pay €250 registration fee to Laureatus College of Nursing and receive a conditional offer (non-refundable)
- Pay €250 registration fee to Romanian Language University giving you the paperwork necessary for the visa application (non-refundable).
- Receiving acceptance letter from Romanian language University (some consulates will accept this letter as proof for a visa application whilst others will want proof of payment for the 1st year of study.)
- Pay €2200 1st year Language course fee, which is refundable if visa application not successful.
- Visa application
- You will also pay €120 on completion of successful visa (consulate fee).
- Pay €4000 1st year Nursing college fees on completion of successful visa application.
- Take a break from paying and enjoy your study for 2 years.
- Pay €4000 for 2nd year Nursing college fees
- Pay €4000 for final year Nursing college fees and graduate with your level 5 certificate in General Nursing or Pharmacy Nursing
If you wish to pay for all your studies in advance a discount can be arranged on the Nursing College Fees
- You will need at least one year remaining on your current passport. Medical/travel insurance for the entire duration of the requested stay will be required. Proof of the total 2 years payment of €6,800 will be required before applications are submitted.
- Paying the €250 registration fee to Romanian Language University gives you the paperwork necessary for the visa application (non-refundable). Some consulates will accept this letter as proof for a visa application whilst others will want proof of payment for the 1st year of study.
- Once you have submitted your application, you can track its progress daily online.
- Visa applications carry a consulate fee of €120.
- Family/spouse can apply for a holiday visa for short stays or a work visa for staying together for the study duration. If you obtain a work contract before application, it will only take approximately 4 months before you are together again. We can help find employment/work contracts and assist with the visa application for €1500 per person (negotiable for families). The €120 consulate charge applies.
Documentation required for admission
Certificate of Education (agent see list and amend for your country)
Passport You will need at least 1 year remaining on your current passport.
Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
Medical/travel insurance for the entire duration of the requested stay will be required.
Personal Statement CV plus 500 words on why you want to study nursing.
Proof of bank account with the total payment of €6,800 covering the first 2 years study will be required before applications are submitted.
Documentation required for Visa
- PHOTOGRAPHS: Two recent 3 x 4 cm coloured photographs
- VALID TRAVEL DOCUMENT: A valid travel document accepted by Romania, on which a visa can be affixed. The validity of the travel document must exceed the validity of the visa you apply for, by at least 3 months, and must have been issued no later than 10 years ago.
- PROOF OF ACCEPTANCE FOR STUDIES: Proof of acceptance for studies from the Romanian Ministry of Education, attesting that the visa applicant will attend a full-time course of study at a state or private higher education institution, accredited or provisionally authorized according to Law;
- PROOF OF PAYMENT OF FEES: Proof of payment of the tuition fee for at least one academic year;
- MEANS OF SUPPORT: Proof of means of support at the level of the minimum guaranteed gross salary, monthly, for the entire period specified in the visa;
- CRIMINAL RECORD: Criminal record or any other document of equivalent legal value;
- TRAVEL MEDICAL INSURANCE: Travel medical insurance that covers the entire duration of the requested period of stay;
- CONSENT OF THE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE: If you are underage, the consent of your parents or of your legal guardian for the purpose of residing in Romania for studies;
- ACCOMMODATION: Proof of accommodation (you will receive a contract for accommodation)